Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Core TablesCore tables are those that primarily hold the data about a publication, compared to Bridge Tables which primarily show the relationship between the data held in the core tables.
- Addresses Table — The addresses table includes information about an address like city and country.
- Citations Table — The citations table holds the information about a citation of a document including the volume, author, and year.
- Documents Table — The documents table holds the information that describes a document like the title and abstract.
- Files Table — The files table holds the information about the file that was used to create the database.
- Keywords Table — The keywords table holds the information about a keywords of a document.
- Patents Table — The patents table holds the information about a patent.
- People Table — The people table includes information about authors, editors, and other people associated with a publication.
- Publishers Table — The publishers table includes information about a publication's publisher like name and city.
- Sources Table — The people table includes information about a publication's source like the full title, issn, and publication type.